The next One Man Shoot will be held on
Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Save the Date
- Include this great fundraiser in your company's budget planning
- Pass along information to your contacts
- Register your teams
- Make your donations
- and look for emails and webpage updates.
Thanks to all of our supporters for making last year's One Man Shoot a tremendous success!!!
And in 2020, please plan for a wonderful day of clay shooting topped off with great food, fellowship and fundraising. We are hoping that our sponsors, shooters, donors and volunteers turn out in record numbers.
The One Man Shoot Committee, the family and friends of Connie Mack Boykin, the Tulane Cancer Center, and Dr. Oliver Sartor humbly thank you all for your very generous support and remind you that,
“You Can Make A Difference”
in the fight against prostate cancer.
- Raffle tickets are $100 each and a maximum of 500 will be sold.
- Tickets can be purchase via credit card at:
Be sure to mark your truck ticket purchase as a One Man Shoot donation.
Click our link below or use the drop-down menu for the pictures of our 2019 event.
Thanks to our event photographers: Chad Averett, Lisa Lane, and Carolyn Swift and others who have submitted their pictures.